Thursday, December 25, 2008

dad and mom

so i know i talk a lot about my dad and rag on him often about his choices, but i do love him and my mom and had a really good upbringing. they had me and my bro in church every sunday morning, night, and wednesdays that established our relationship with Christ.



although i rebelled i eventually came back to Christ once i learned i could not do it on my own.



we always had the best shoes, bikes, clothes, and sporting equipment you could ask for. i only say that to try and explain my parents wanted the best for us and loved us very much, and in my moms case a little too much. i was a mommas boy to say the least.



anyway the holidays are about sharing with family and celebrating the most important birth of all.



thanks mom and dad for always being there and showing me and joey all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment