Saturday, December 20, 2008

introduction

well my wife has been an avid blogger for awhile now but i have never really gotten into the whole blogger seen. I have to admit i am really excited about writing whatever i want, regarding whatever i want, but i am taking a different approach to this blog. A lot of what i am going to post is going to be therapy to me. It has always helped me to write out my thoughts and feelings regarding good things and bad things so i figured this could help me and maybe others who have some of the same struggles and worries as me. And maybe a laugh or two along the way. I know my wife has to be extremely nervous about what i am going to write and say, and for good reason, but she has nothing to worry about. honestly i thought guys who did blogs were considered "gay" and never thought guys did blogs since my wife does nothing but look at her mom blogs and craft blogs, but i guess i was wrong about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment